Maria's Fluff


This is one of my all time favorite recipes given to me by my dear friend, Maria.  I have made this dessert for myself and to serve at showers and events.  It makes a beautiful springtime dish!


 You will need: 
1 angel food cake
large box instant vanilla pudding
cool whip
3 cups cold milk
strawberries
large can sweetened sliced peaches



 Begin by preparing the pudding according to the directions on the box.  This is where you will use the 3 cups milk.



 I always prepare my pudding with a wire whisk.



 On a side note, I am loving my stainless steel measuring cups from William Sonoma and my rubber bottom bowls from Flirty.  The bowls came from a "misfits" sale at Flirty that I am watching for again this year; great bargains for some quality merchandise.


Wash, cap, and slice the berries so they will be ready to go.



Use a pretty bowl to hold the dessert. 
Begin by tearing the angel food cake into pieces and create a layer of cake in the bottom of the bowl.


Cover the cake with a layer of pudding.



Cover pudding with a layer of cool whip.


Drain the peaches.  Then, add a layer of peaches.  
Put all of the peaches in this layer.
Try to put some fruit around the edges so the layers will show through the sides of the bowl.  



 Add another layer of cake, pudding, and cool whip.
Then, add the strawberries in a layer.



End with a layer of cool whip and a strawberry on top for decoration.




 This dessert can be made with sugar free peaches, fat free pudding and cool whip, and low fat milk for a healthier dessert.




One of my all time favorite desserts
Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts