Hershey Candy Bar Cake

Is this my favorite cake?...
Yes, it is!
I love to make this cake, and I love to eat this cake!!!!!!

This has to be the easiest cake icing ever to both make and spread.  
I sometimes use this icing on cakes without the candy bars. 

This particular cake is made using a Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake mix 
that I made following the directions on the box.

The icing includes the following ingredients:
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 cup confectioners sugar 
1/2 cup sugar
8 oz. Container CoolWhip
Mix together with a mixer until smooth.

The icing goes on beautifully, then I shave one large 4.4 oz. Hershey bar and sprinkle all over the cake. 
Refrigerate until ready to eat and refrigerate any left overs.

I usually make this cake at Christmas, but this year I waited 
and made it for my daughter’s 22nd birthday, which is today!  
Wow, she was just a little girl when I started this blog, and this cake was one of my very first post. Funny how I still think of her as that same little girl. 

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts