Old Fashioned Christmas Spirit

Looking for a little old fashioned Christmas Spirit???
Why not travel to Lynchburg, Tennessee?
My daughter and I made a quick trip there to visit my sister one evening last week. 
We did some old fashioned shopping on the square.
Then, we enjoyed a piece of delicious old fashioned apple pie at one of the restaurants on the square.
My daughter purchased a cute sock monkey at the Cow Pattie Store, and I picked up some yarn at the Knotty Ewe.
The lights were very charming, and the store windows were decorated with an old fashioned charm.  A nice way to take a step back in time.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh it sounds so lovely, and those names, Knotty Ewe,Cow Pattie Store :)) What a hoot..
I love seeing the houses all lit up.. so pretty and exciting for the little children :))
Oh wow - their square looks beautiful!!
I love your new header! When did you change that?

Popular Posts