U. S. Space and Rocket Center

Guess where I've been today???
Yes, I did visit the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, but...
I was actually attending STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Camp. 
We spent our first day of camp at MTSU receiving wonderful teaching ideas to be used
in our own classrooms.  Today, we visited the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, and received more materials and ideas to be used in our classrooms.  This is one of the best teacher trainings I have ever attended.
The weather was hot today, but the sky was absolutely gorgeous.
I will end this post with a few pictures.
Enjoy!!!

Comments

Jen said…
Wow, what an awesome place. I really liked your rocket photos. I am going to have to show them to my son. He is obsessed with rockets.


Popped over from SITS. :)

Popular Posts