Nashville Lawn and Garden Show

It is time once again for the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show. 

This year's event is happening March 4th - 7th at the Tennessee State Fair Grounds. 

This is my brother's Lawn and Garden Show...at least that's what we call it.  Obviously he does not put on the entire show by himself.  He does work terribly hard the weeks before it happens. 

I have some pictures from last year's show.  It is well worth your time to travel to Nashville to enjoy a taste of Spring.  It always gives me such a "feel good" just to be there.





O.k.  

The pictures I took last year are all of woodland gardens.  Obviously, these are my favorites. 

There are always lots and lots of tulips and daffodils.  There are display gardens and booths with products to be purchased.  You can get lots of ideas for your own garden and purchase a plant or two if you choose.

For more information, visit this website:

http://nashvillelawnandgardenshow.com/



Comments

Popular Posts