SECOND BIRTHDAY CAKE - BUTTERFINGER

Six days later and it's time for birthday cake number two.

My son's favorite cake is butterfinger.

Lucky for me that both cakes are easy to make.

To make a butterfinger cake you will need:


german chocolate cake mix
eggs
oil
eagle brand milk
caramel ice cream topping
cool whip
butterfinger candy bars
Mix cake mix according to directions on box.
Bake in a 9x12 cake pan.  Remove from oven.  Cool.
Use the end of a big spoon to poke holes in the cake.
Pour can of eagle brand milk over cake.

Pour jar of caramel ice cream topping over cake.  Yum.  Very rich.
Top with cool whip and butterfingers. (I used three.)
My son asks for this cake every year.
Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
I guess you know this is also Brett's birthday cake. I have made it for several years, maybe not all 26 but just about all of them.
Cayman said…
I LOVE that cake. It is my number one favorite.
Cayman said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts