Country Pleasures

Today is my father-in-law's birthday.  As only he would do, he smoked some meat yesterday, and had all of us out for lunch.  Yes, he prepared his own birthday meal.  At least, he prepared the meat...the rest was deliciously prepared by his wife. 

 It was a beautiful day in Tennessee;  so I decided to take a few pictures around his farm.
                          
After looking at the pictures on my camera, I realized what a wonderful dedication this could be for my father-in-law on his birthday. 

These are the things he loves.
His cattle...
His barn...
His auctioneering business...
His grandchildren...
His farm...
And his church...
just across the country road from his home.
Happy Birthday PaPa.
We hope you have a great day, and maybe you won't have to cook for anybody today!!!

Comments

Great pictures!! Hope he had a great day! We missed you in class Sunday.

Popular Posts