Cinnamon Ornaments


It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas in the Big Woods.
I just love the smell of Cinnamon Ornaments in the house.


These ornaments are super fun and easy to make.
Especially when you make them with someone else.
My daughter helped me with these.


These are the necessary ingredients...
1 cup cinnamon
3/4 cup applesauce
2 Tablespoons white glue
1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, ground nutmeg, or ground cloves
Mix together, then roll out to 1/4 inch using cinnamon to keep the dough
 from sticking to your dough board. Cut our with cookie cutters.
Let dry for 24 hours or longer.
Remember to use a small straw or something to make a hole in the top for hanging with thread.


We have so many cookie cutters.  
But, we decided to stick with stars, angels, and trees.



I used the stars to decorate this little tree in my kitchen.




I used the trees on my kitchen cabinet doors.




Such an easy and fun Christmas craft.



Comments

Popular Posts