Miller's Nursery

Some things in life are just too good to be true...


Such is the case with Miller's Nursery.
Mr. Miller opened his nursery last year. 
He grows everything in his greenhouse from seed.


His greenhouse is packed full of beautiful, healthy, gorgeous plants and flowers.
It is a site to behold. 
Everything you see here came from that greenhouse. 



The best part is this nursery is only 5 minutes from my house.
And...his prices are very reasonable.
Miller's Nursery is
located between Pulaski and Lawrenceburg, Tennessee on the new bypass.


Comments

Candy said…
I love Miller's Nursery. They are the sweetest young couple and their prices are always so good. I NEED TO PAY THEM A VISIT.`
S said…
I sure do want some plumbagos.. do you know his number so I could call him?
Anonymous said…
Where do I find contact information???
Anonymous said…
I'm looking to purchase a Water Oak Tree and would like to talk with someone at the nursery about it.....
Unknown said…
I would like a phone number to contact them please
Unknown said…
Do you sell blueberries and raspberries

Popular Posts