Frozen Strawberry Dessert

This past weekend has been using whatever I could find in the kitchen to make whatever I could come up with.
In other words, I did not want to go to the grocery store.

I don't know why I bought this strawberry pie filling.  (I probably had a coupon.)
When I saw the crushed pineapple, I had a thought.
Would it be possible to make my peach and blueberry frozen dessert using strawberry pie filling?
YES...it is delicious!!!

Just four ingredients:
crushed pineapple
strawberry pie filling
eagle brand milk
cool whip

Drain the pineapple.
Stir the four ingredients together.
I used about 12 ounces of cool whip.

Place in a square dish that is safe for the freezer.

I decided to top my dessert with cool whip.
Cover with aluminum foil and place in the freezer.
Now, you just have to be patient and give it time to freeze.
Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts