Frozen Blueberry Dessert

This has become my favorite summer dessert.
It is so easy to make, and it is handy to have in the house when company comes.
You will need four items:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 can crushed pineapple
1- 8 ounce container cool whip
1 can blueberry pie filling
Drain the pineapple...and then,
mix the four items together in a large bowl.
Spread the mixture in a glass container, cover with lid or aluminum foil
and freeze.
Cut into squares and serve.
I have made this with peach pie filling and cherry pie filling.  They are all delicious.
My Sewing Sister froze hers in a cupcake lined muffin pan.  She removed the liners before serving.
This makes individual serving sizes with a fluted edge.
Easy Easy
Enjoy!!!

Post Script:  You can make this better for you by using all fat free or lite ingredients!!!

Comments

Yummy... I love blueberries. Hope this week is going well. I miss everyone, ball is in full swing and we have not been to church in forever!
ZONE F DG TEAM said…
Easy Peasy... that's my kind of dessert.

Thanx for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Hi joyce you probaly know who i am,if not ask your daughter about anonymous. If doesn't know then ask her about the math academy.I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for being a NICE teacher.See you next school year!!

Popular Posts