Succulent Source



I am super excited that my package of succulents arrived today.  They came all the way from California from a nursery called The Succulent Source.



I began to worry after I placed the order that the heat might be too much for them.  I could just imagine a box full of shriveled up plants.
But as you can see, they arrived in perfect condition.  I could not have been more pleased with my order.


The people who own The Succulent Source choose the plants that make up your order.  So it was great fun opening the box and being surprised by each one.




I used a paint brush to remove any dust and dirt from the leaves.


And then it was time to plant.


Project #1









Project #2




Project #3



I am loving these succulents. 
I learned about The Succulent Source from watching videos called Garden Answers.  
Check out this great resource!!!
www.thesucculentsource.com


Comments

Popular Posts