Teen Christmas Bedroom


Christmas...Christmas...Christmas
My sixteen year old daughter needed to make a trip to town to purchase some things to make her room look more like Christmas.


 I am loving the results of her decorating extravaganza.


 She began her decorating with this Christmas quilt we purchased a few weeks ago. 
It is the exact colors of her room.



 Today she made this NOEL by glittering and then hot gluing the letters together.
She has her Christmas book waiting to be
 read and albums waiting to be played.





 I am especially liking the tube lights.
They look very vintage with all of her vintage stuff on top of the piano.



 She made these snow globes from fruit jars.
They added just the right touch. 


Thanks dear daughter for all of your Christmas inspiration.
I am especially enjoying writing this post while listening to my new Michael BublĂ© Christmas album that you and your brother suggested I get myself for Christmas. 
You were so right. 
It is the perfect thing to put me in the spirit of the holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts