Random Pictures


I was looking through my pictures today, and I came across a few random pictures to share. 
This first picture was taken in the spring when the trillium was blooming in the Big Woods.

I have no idea when I took this picture.
Just happened to notice this bird when looking out the front door and was lucky enough to get a shot before he flew away.

 This is a random picture of a piece of the birthday cake my daughter made for me.
I have to say this was one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.
It was strawberry with butter cream icing on top.  
I love it when my daughter makes cakes, because she makes her icing much thinner than I make mine.

This last picture is simply a reminder for me.
A great way to serve chocolate chess pie is with a dollop of fresh cream and a strawberry.
Wish I had a piece of this right now.
Have a great day.

Comments

Popular Posts