Do You Know the Muffin Man???

 I can't seem to stop making these muffins.
They are fun to make and they look really nice fresh out of the oven.

 Today I made lots as a treat for some very special friends.
My daughter has been on a mission trip with our Youth Group from church.
They have been to St. Simons Island Georgia.

 I have packaged each adult who took such good care of my daughter a few of these muffins.

All nice and warm and ready to go...

 I also played around a little by making some cinnamon muffins for my own family.
I just left out the chocolate chips and added a teaspoon of cinnamon to the mix.
Then, I mixed about 1/4 cup of sugar with some cinnamon and sprinkled on top.
Seemed to work just fine.

Here is the link once more to the original recipe:
http://www.inspiredtaste.net/22078/classic-chocolate-chip-muffin-recipe/

Comments

Popular Posts