What Goes Around Comes Around

My daughter and I have had great fun today...
With her new love for vintage and music, she has begged for her Dad and I to pull out our old record albums.  The last few days, we have enjoyed looking for the albums we had long put away and telling stories about our youth.
 
We also made a trip last night to Goodwill.  There we discovered some great album covers, including "Love Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry".

Today, we have played with hanging these albums on her bedroom wall.

 
 The Donny Osmond album was the only one of mine she had to hang.
I wouldn't say my family was poor, we just did not have a lot of money to spend on extra things.
This album was given to me by my "rich" brother for Christmas one year.  I treasured this album.  There is no telling how many times I listened to it.
 


Most of the albums belonged to my husband. 
He had wonderful taste in music...
Charlie Daniels, Electric Light Orchestra...
 










It is just so funny to me how excited my daughter became over these albums. 
She loves all kinds of music.
I love that she appreciates the value of truly good music!!!

Comments

Popular Posts