Jimmy

Let me introduce you to the newest member
of our family.
This is Jimmy. 

 Oh Jimmy, you're so fine.
You're so fine.
You blow my mind.
Hey Jimmy....

Hey Jimmy...

Jimmy joined our family on Christmas Eve.
My daughter had seen a Halloween sock monkey in a magazine made from knee socks.

She thought it was so cute.


I don't know where you go when you see something handmade that you just have to have, but around here we go to my Sewing Sister.
Sure enough, my daughter showed the sock monkey to my Sewing Sister and not only did she get the sock monkey for Christmas, but the colors perfectly match my daughter's four color wall bedroom...turquoise, purple, gray, and lime green.


Oh Jimmy...you are soooo fine.
You are going to fit in perfectly with our family.
Thanks Sewing Sister.

Comments

Popular Posts