Milk Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie

Today has been a pie making day.
I decided to make pie crusts with a new recipe I have been using from Paula Deen.  The recipe makes 3 pie crusts...so, the next thing you know...I had made 3 pies.

I want to share first the recipe for this milk chocolate chip pecan pie.  It was a hit with my entire family.  This was the first time I had ever made this pie, and I am sure I will make it again.

You will need:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup self rising flour
2 eggs
1 stick margarine or butter, melted
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans


Mix sugar and flour together.
Slightly beat eggs.


Add eggs, vanilla, and melted margarine.
Mix well.



Now add the milk chocolate chips...try not to eat any.


Add the pecans...try not to eat any.


Pour into unbaked pie shell. 
It already looks good.


Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!!!



Comments

This is my favorite pie to make!!

Popular Posts