I Saw God Today

My husband and I set off for a short 4-wheeler ride around the Big Woods today.
I decided to grab my camera...just in case there might be something worth taking a picture of.

You know...something like a random wildflower or the occasional pretty weed.

And then we came upon this...a random patch of wild flowers.  These flowers were growing in a part of our field that is usually kept clipped with a bushhog.

But...because of a recent storm and a tree that had fallen, my husband could not bushhog this spot because there were limbs in the way.

Isn't this beautiful...

I love the way sometimes, the camera allows you to see what the eyes may have missed.

And the closer you get, the more beautiful nature becomes.

See the bee???

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Joyce, I really love your blog. I love taking walk through places like this. Very pretty, relaxing and a good place to focus on the Lord. Thank for sharing. I'm the Author of Garden of Secrets blog
http://fleur-de-li.blogspot.com

Kimberly

Popular Posts