Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Saw God Today

My husband and I set off for a short 4-wheeler ride around the Big Woods today.
I decided to grab my camera...just in case there might be something worth taking a picture of.

You know...something like a random wildflower or the occasional pretty weed.

And then we came upon this...a random patch of wild flowers.  These flowers were growing in a part of our field that is usually kept clipped with a bushhog.

But...because of a recent storm and a tree that had fallen, my husband could not bushhog this spot because there were limbs in the way.

Isn't this beautiful...

I love the way sometimes, the camera allows you to see what the eyes may have missed.

And the closer you get, the more beautiful nature becomes.

See the bee???

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Joyce, I really love your blog. I love taking walk through places like this. Very pretty, relaxing and a good place to focus on the Lord. Thank for sharing. I'm the Author of Garden of Secrets blog
http://fleur-de-li.blogspot.com

Kimberly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails