Chicken and Dumplings

Monday, I had a craving for chicken and dumplings.  It might have had something to do with the bowl of broth and chicken that I was needing to use in my refrigerator.  I remembered seeing a contest for the best chicken and dumplings in an issue of Farm and Home magazine, so I searched for the recipe.

I was pleased to find not just the recipe, but also this video of the lady responsible for the winning dumplings showing exactly how to make them.  It is a good thing there was a video, because there are some mistakes I would have made if I had just followed the recipe.

I have to say, the dumplings I made following her directions were very good.  I will make them again one day, when I have another craving for dumplings.

  I hope you will enjoy this chicken and dumpling recipe, too.

Comments

Thanks for sharing Bea Farmer's recipe and our video, and glad to hear the dumplings turned out well! Sometimes it is just better to watch a video. Happy you enjoyed it!

Best,
Jessy Yancey
editor, Tennessee Home & Farm

Popular Posts