Friday, June 17, 2011

Chicken and Dumplings

Monday, I had a craving for chicken and dumplings.  It might have had something to do with the bowl of broth and chicken that I was needing to use in my refrigerator.  I remembered seeing a contest for the best chicken and dumplings in an issue of Farm and Home magazine, so I searched for the recipe.

I was pleased to find not just the recipe, but also this video of the lady responsible for the winning dumplings showing exactly how to make them.  It is a good thing there was a video, because there are some mistakes I would have made if I had just followed the recipe.

I have to say, the dumplings I made following her directions were very good.  I will make them again one day, when I have another craving for dumplings.

  I hope you will enjoy this chicken and dumpling recipe, too.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Sounds yummy!!

Tennessee Home & Farm said...

Thanks for sharing Bea Farmer's recipe and our video, and glad to hear the dumplings turned out well! Sometimes it is just better to watch a video. Happy you enjoyed it!

Best,
Jessy Yancey
editor, Tennessee Home & Farm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails