Chocolate Chess Pie

If you want to make a really good Chocolate Chess pie, you will need the following ingredients:
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 stick butter, melted
3 small Tablespoons cocoa
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
5 ounce can Carnation evaporated milk
First, mix the sugar and cocoa together.
Then, add the melted butter.
Next, slightly beat the eggs in a small bowl.
Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla to the original mixture.
Pour into a prepared pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is my Sewing Sister's recipe.
It is very well known that this is her Middle Son's favorite pie. 
My own children really enjoy when I make this pie. 
I usually make one any time that I make pie crusts, because my recipe makes 2 crusts, and this pie is always easy to whip up to fill the second crust.
(The first crust is typically used for a Coconut Creme Pie...not quite as easy to make as this one.)
Enjoy!!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Comments

Popular Posts