Blue Knitted Hat

Remember my last attempt at knitting a hat.  It was way too small.  If at first you don't succeed...try, try again.

Here is my second attempt:



I used the largest size on the pattern, and it fits my head perfectly.

I promise this is a really easy pattern.  But, somehow I had a difficult time making this hat.  I kept dropping stitches or getting off the pattern, so I took out rows of work at least 3 times.  I really did not think I would ever finish it.

Will I try this pattern again???  YOU BET.  I really like the look of the hat and sewing it together at the end is a breeze.  I just need to pay more attention to what I am doing next time.

Comments

Very cute.... I think i know a couple of new babies that will be coming you might make these hats for.

And, I hope your daughter is feeling better, my youngest said she wasn't feeling well.
Hi joyce,
Looks like you got there in the end! Well done! The hat looks great. Wonderful colour.
All the best,
Ingrid x

Popular Posts