Snow Day

Surprise...at least it was for us.  We had a Snow Day today. 

I know my blogging friends with several feet of snow right now will think this is strange...but this is all it takes for a Snow Day in Tennessee.
We are just not experts at driving on icy roads.

This day could not have come at a better time for me.
I have had time to wrap presents, do a little cooking, and catch up on laundry.

The snow and terribly cold temperatures have also put us in the Christmas Spirit.
There was just enough snow last night to make the Christmas decorations a little more festive.

Comments

Yes... it was a nice day for the kids but I wish they had gone. My middle daughter is having to miss leadership today since they missed testing yesterday.

Did they have youth Sunday?
- said…
Such pretty pics!

Popular Posts