Pecan Pie

Would you like to have a recipe for a delicious pie?
Would you like to have a really easy pie recipe?
Would you like to have my recipe for pecan pie that I got from my mother-in-law?
Well...here you go.

Pecan Pie
3 eggs
1 cup Karo light syrup
1 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons margarine (melted)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecans
1 unbaked pie shell

First, slightly beat the eggs.
Then, add the next five ingredients.
The sugar and Karo syrup...
the melted margarine and vanilla...
and the salt!
Beat these first five ingredients well by hand;
then add the cup of pecans.
(I like to use chopped pecans.)
Yummy pecans...
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 55 minutes.
I can usually tell the pie is done when it doesn't wiggle if I shake it.  In my oven, this is usually after exactly 55 minutes.
This is the pie I made for Thanksgiving.
It is not the prettiest pie in the world...but trust me...there was not a piece left.
My mother-in-law's pies are much prettier.
I am still working on the art of a perfect pie crust.
Notice, I did not share my recipe for pie crust with you.
Enjoy!!!

I'm linking up with Tidy Mom.

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Comments

- said…
Thanks for your delicious recipe.

Popular Posts