Parmesan Potatoes

The very first time I ate Parmesan Potatoes was at my husband's house when we were dating.  His parents had grilled steaks, and he had made parmesan potatoes.  
Both the steaks and potatoes were delicious.

To make these delicious potatoes you will need:
6 large potatoes
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
3/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/3 cup butter or margarine
Peel and cut potatoes into quarters.

Combine flour, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bag.  Moisten potatoes with water and shake in the bag, coating the potatoes with cheese mixture.

Melt butter in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.  Place potatoes in a layer in the melted butter.

Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, turning once during baking.
Enjoy!!!

Comments

Dawn said…
Wow girlie! these look amazing! I so am making them for dinner tonight! I just became your newest follower, headed over from blog frog, and I am lovin your blog! Visit me back anytime :)
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts