Back to School

Every year it is the same thing.
The beginning of summer starts, and I wonder how we will fill up each day with activity.
Then, the next thing you know, there are back to school catalogs in my mailbox.
At that point, I know the summer is over.
This year, it just seems to have gone especially fast.

I really did not have anything planned for our summer break this year.
So, I am pleased with all the things we have accomplished.

~We held a yard sale.
~My son got his driver's license.
~My son has practiced driving alone.
~My daughter has gotten contacts.
~We had a nice unplanned vacation to the mountains.
~My husband had a colonoscopy with no problems.
~My daughter was released from her Vanderbilt doctor for good.
~We had a very successful church Bible School.
~We got a new pastor.
~My sister's and I have enjoyed several nice lunches.
~My brother joined us for a visit to my Lynchburg Sister's home.
~I picked blackberries.
~I attended three summer teacher workshops.
~I opened a new Etsy Shop!!!

I am sure I could add more to this list...
but the fact is
today was my first day back at work.

So, it's back to going to bed early and getting up early...
Packing lunches and completing homework...
Motivating and Inspiring...
School is back in session.

Comments

Susan said…
I had to come over and see what you were up to, too! Hope you have a wonderful school year!
Anonymous said…
hi joyce im so glad your daughter finally got contacts
Wanda B. said…
Hope you have a great school year!
I remember those days.

Popular Posts