Wordle - blog

Sorry I have been away for a few days. 
I just returned from a trip with some fellow teachers to a conference in Nashville. 
We had a nice trip. 
I learned some new things that I will be able to use in my classroom this fall. 
But, who wants to think about the new school year now???
I did get some URL's to some really neat websites.
Click on the link below to see something I made using the most current words from my blog.
Wordle - blog
Apparently, I say "flowers and beautiful" a lot.
That's why they are bigger than the other words.
I can think of all kinds of ways to use this website in my classroom.
Preassessment - what do you know about _______________?
Make a wordle.
Then, after you have taught the content, make a new wordle with their new vocabulary,
and then compare the two wordles.
But, we don't want to think about the new school year yet???
Remember???
These wordles would make really cute t-shirts.
Maybe I need a blogging wordle t-shirt.
Or better yet, maybe I should create one with words describing summer vacation!!!

Comments

Popular Posts