Butterscotch Krispies

Hi, I'm the 12 year-old daughter of Joyce, and today Mom has let me write the post.  I've done everything you'll see including the pictures. The other day I made Butterscotch Krispies.  I'll share the recipe with you now.

1.) Gather your ingredience: 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 bag of butterscotch chips, & a stick of butter.
2.) butter your pan.
3.) melt your butterscotch chips with your cup of peanut butter.
4.)Melt it until it is smooth.
5.)Add your Rice Krispies cereal.
6.)Mix it together
 7.)pour it into the pan.
8.)Let it cool
 9.)cut it
10.)Enjoy!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Be careful, Emma. You are becoming your Mother. HaHa. I guess that is not such a bad thing.
Hello daughter... nice to hear from you. These sound very yummy!!
Aisyah Helga said…
That looks so easy to make and tasty,too!
Marie said…
What a great post!!! These look absolutely yummy!
Unknown said…
Those look great! I'm so glad your mom let you post this! Tell her I'm waiting to see the Key Lime Pie recipe!
Amy said…
Great job on your post!

I need to let my 9yo daughter make these. They look yummy and easy to make :-)

Popular Posts