Violets and Water

I have a new addiction; looking at and reading blogs from overseas.  There are some beautiful blogs that come from England, Newfoundland, the Netherlands, etc. etc.


One thing I notice is how relaxed and calm the writers seem to be.


These ladies decorate their homes beautifully and find great pleasure in decorating with flowers, candles, etc.


One blogger keeps fresh flowers on her bedside table.  I have decided to attempt this (with a twist) every once in a while.


So...at the moment I have a bowl of simple violets floating in water on my bedside table.





Aaaaahhhhhhh.

Calm....

Peace...

Serenity...

All from a few simple violets...

Thank you my far away blogging friends.


Comments

Sarah said…
How lovely! Now I'm wishing I had a flower garden of my own :)

Popular Posts