Stuck In London

Hey everybody...

My Stuck In London Nephew has left us a lovely comment on the previous post.  You may click on the comments to read about his current situation.

I was thrilled to hear from him.  It was quite a surprise this morning. 

I can't help but think that this is a time to do a little site seeing.  And if you have to be stuck somewhere...London is not so bad. 

I have been the wife left at home before, so I will continue to think of his wife while he is gone.  She is such a strong person and a wonderful Mother, so I know she will be fine. 

We've always heard when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  I hope there is lots of lemonade making going on in our world right now.  There's not really anything else we can humanly do in this situation.

Take care dear nephew...

Comments

Popular Posts