Monday, April 12, 2010

Lilacs and Lilacs

The lilac bush is blooming...

Can you smell the lovely fragrance???

 I moved this bouquet around my house several times...looking for just the right spot to place it.  I wanted it to be in a place where it would look nice and where we could enjoy the pleasant fragrance.

How funny when I found just the right spot in the bathroom. 

 I did not notice until several hours later that I had placed the lilac branches directly in front of a plate that was covered in lilac blossoms.

See...


At least I have the best smelling bathroom in Tennessee!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's funny....I just posted on my blog today about our lilacs! See my photos at www.crazyforthecountry.com They are gorgeous and smell heavenly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails