I Saw God Today in My Brother's Backyard

It has become our tradition every year for the Sewing Sister, The Lynchburg Sister, the Dependable Sister and me to travel to the Horticulturist Brother's home in Nashville for his birthday.  We do this each year on President's Day.  Let me say...at this point...that the Horticulturist Brother wants a different blog name.  O.K.

This year, we were at my Only Brother's house a few days early...due to the fact that my dear Daddy has had open heart surgery and a stroke.   Yes...I ask for your prayers...my dear Daddy would thank you.

These are pictures that I took of my Ingenious Brother's backyard during last year's trip.


Can you believe this is my Green Thumb Brother's yard in the dead of winter?


My Goldfish Pond Building brother built his first pond in our backyard when he was a teenager.


Wow!!!  Such a Creative Brother.


Note the flowers blooming in the winter in my Nature-loving Brother's yard.

What I wouldn't have given to have brought along my camera to my Country Music City Brother's garden this morning as it was lightly dusted with snow.  As I watched from the window, the most gorgeous redbirds visited the feeder in my Nashville Brother's yard.  Thank you My Brother for this feeling of peace as our family faces the unknown.

So Brother...what do you think???  Did you see a name that you like?  I'm kind of leaning toward the Goldfish Pond Building Brother...it has a catchy sound to it.


Comments

S.I.F. said…
I can't keep plants alive for the life of me, and I'm pretty sure I would absolutely inadvertantly kill a pond full of fish too! So jealous...
I like Nature-loving brother but since I have never met him what do I know. Praying for you and your family. Hope things are going well with your dad today.

Popular Posts