LEMON-LIME SLUSHY PUNCH

January 11, 1998
This is the day my daughter was born.

Today she is 12 years old.
Happy Birthday!!!

We have had a simply wonderful weekend. 
She did not know that I had invited 5 of her church friends over to spend the night with us on Saturday night, and then go to church with us on Sunday.

I told her Saturday morning...so we spent the day getting ready, which was a perfect thing to do on a cold snowy day.  We ate chicken sandwiches, played BINGO, sang with Singing Star, and drank lots and lots of slushy punch.

The girls could not have been more well behaved.... such polite, kind hearted, respectful girls. My daughter had a wonderful time.

One of the girls saw me Sunday night and told me she had been reading my blog.  How sweet.  She said,"Will you please blog about that slushy punch.  I want to make some."  (She didn't know that just made my day.)

So here goes:

LEMON-LIME SLUSHY PUNCH
You will need:
     6 packages lemon-lime kool-aid
     6 cups sugar
     46 ounces pineapple juice
     Enough water to make 2 gallons of punch

Freeze in plastic containers...usually takes about 6-8 hours to slush depending on the size of the containers.  I usually stir it a few times as it is freezing.




This recipe came from my Sewing Sister. 
She has made it before with other flavors of Kool-aid,
but lemon-lime is my favorite.
Enjoy!



 

Comments

redheadedrev said…
Happy Birthday, Emma!
Anonymous said…
Thank you Mrs. Joyce. Maggie
Happy Birthday Emma..... Iwill have to tell my youngest you posted the recipe...

Popular Posts