SUNDAY FUN READ

I happen to be one of the few teachers who still believes strongly in Accelerated Reading. We encourage our students to read for rewards rather than grades...so they learn to love reading. Picking out a book is like choosing a movie at the video store. You'll get a better movie if you choose one a friend has already seen and recommended to you.

And so

We begin

SUNDAY FUN READ

Each Sunday, I will recommend a book that my Sixth Graders and I have really enjoyed.

We will begin today with one of my very favorites...

Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech

This is a book you cannot put down because each chapter leaves you wanting to read the next. And, you won't be able to figure out the ending...it is nothing you would ever think of.

I hope you enjoy my first book recommendation!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts