Improved Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies


Let me introduce you to two secret ingredients for making your chocolate oatmeal cookies so much better. 
Since I have started using Califia OatMilk and Gluten Free Quick Oats, I have noticed a delicious taste and texture to my chocolate oatmeal cookies. 
And…they are now gluten free! 

I also used chunky peanut butter in these. 
You can see the peanuts in the cookies. 

I always place my cookies on waxed paper to cool. 
These were ready to move to a plate about 30 minutes after I made them. 

Here is my recipe again:
2 cups sugar
3Tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup OatMilk
1 stick Parkay Margarine
Bring to a full boil for 2 minutes
Remove from heat and add:
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1teaspoon Happy Home vanilla
3 cups Gluten Free Oats 
Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper. 

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts