Busy Week

Wow...what a week! 
I know some of you have been wondering what has happened to my blogging.
I have an Eighth Grader and a Senior in High School.
(That says it all.)
It has been a very busy year with little time left for blogging.
Just this week has been amazing.
I left with my daughter Tuesday for a trip to the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
We spent the night there Tuesday and experienced a small part of Space Camp.


On Thursday, my husband and I were honored to accompany our son to a banquet
where my son was recognized for his accomplishments at his high school. 
John Paul White was also there to receive an award.  You may recognize him from the group,
the Civil Wars. 

On Friday, my daughter and I left for another trip...this time with her school's chorus. 
The chorus performed in a competition at Dollywood.  My daughter sang a solo that was part of the Barry Manilow song, One Voice.
The lady in this picture is getting ready to pass out trophies to the winners.

Once the competition was complete, there was great fun to be had at Dollywood.
My daughter's favorite part was riding the new ride,
the Wild Eagle.
We spent the night Friday night and arrived home at 1:30 Sunday morning.


Sunday was my favorite...
My children both participated in Youth Sunday.
My daughter sang and my son read an essay he wrote for college as part of the Sermon.
The church honored all the Seniors with a banquet after the service. 
It was a great day

(and a very busy week.)

Comments

Popular Posts