Wedding Anniversary

I just love this picture from my nephew's wedding.  It is one of my all time favorite photographs...something about the car, the grass, the tent in the background, the anxious people inside the car, the trees blurred in the background.

I also love weddings.

Today is my anniversary...23 years.  Wow.  Every girl dreams about the perfect wedding, and that is what I feel like I had.  So many people helped with my wedding...the flowers were beautiful, the music was lovely, the reception was perfect. 

One of the things that I will never forget were the people.  The church we married in is fairly large, and the church was packed.  It took my breath away when I saw all those people on both sides of the church.  Maybe just  a little indication of the kind of man I was marrying, and the marriage we would have.  It really helps to be surrounded by family and friends.

The Damsel has a fun discussion going on at the Blogfrog about unitaskers.  You know, those gadgets you use in your kitchen that only perform one job, and they are basically in the way...like an apple peeler.  She has asked people to join the discussion about their favorite unitaskers.  One lady responded that her "husband" was her favorite unitasker.  Isn't that funny?  Another comment was that if your unitasker brings you joy, you should keep it.  So, I have to say...my husband brings me joy, and I will definitely keep him.

Happy anniversary, babe!!!  It has been a wonderful 23 years, and I would definitely do it all over again.

Comments

Popular Posts