Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie

This is the recipe I promised.
Yes, it is strawberry pie.  This is a very special strawberry pie, because it is the pie my Dad use to make when I was living at home as a teenager.
After he discovered this easy recipe, he would make a pie every spring.  It is so simple to make and absolutely delicious.


You will need:
1 graham cracker crust
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 can Eagle Brand (14 oz.)
1/3 cup ReaLemon Juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 qt.  fresh strawberries
1 (16 oz.) pkg. strawberry glaze
Beat cream cheese until fluffy.  Beat in Eagle Brand milk until smooth. 
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Pour into crust.
Chill 3 hours.
Top with strawberries.
Add glaze.
Chill any leftovers.
Enjoy!
 

Comments

Wow - that looks so good! I never get a chance to eat cheesecake... I am the only one who like it in my family.
Maki said…
That looks delcious without the glaze too! I would love to try!

Stopping by from SITs to say "hey" :)
amy in peru said…
oh my yummy! thanks for sharing this! I'm going to write it down!! I LOVE strawberries!!!

amy in peru

http://apilgrimsproject.blogspot.com
omg, I'm drooling...I must make this & it looks fairly easy. I also love your blue bowls {very cute}. Happy Mother's Day.
Wanda B said…
Thanks Joyce for the recipe. I'm going to make this for our church lunch Sunday. It looks delicious!

Popular Posts