COUPONING TIPS

I am now over half-way through the Coupon Mom's new book, The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half.  I have learned some new things about using coupons to save money.  Part of what I have learned are things like emailing companies to ask for coupons and learning how to get rebates.

I am glad I purchased this book, and I look forward to finishing it. 

A teacher friend of mine introduced me to a new website this week:  www.southernsavers.com
I am looking forward to the weekend when I will have time to dig deeper into this site.  I think it is going to be a great resource for coupons and for planning my shopping trips.

Krogers has a great sale this week, so be sure to check it out.  Our local Kroger was covered over with people tonight because...we have ice and snow in our forecast.

Happy Couponing!!!
.

Comments

Popular Posts